In this article you can find answers for all frequently asked questions.
1. How can I book a car?
The car can be booked by phone, e-mail or online, as well as by visiting our office.
2. What documents do I need to rent a car?
Car renting requires a valid passport and driving license with a term of validity of at least one year.
3.How do I pay for my reservation?
A credit card must be provided at the time of rental. Rent Yerevan accepts MasterCard, Visa, and checks. Also you can pay with cash money.
4. Is there a fee if I need to cancel or change my reservation?
There is no fee to cancel a car rental booking provided that you contact Rent Yerevan more than 48 hours before your pickup time. A fee of $75 will occur with any cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. If you fail to notify Rent Yerevan of your cancellation and are considered a ‘no show’, the cancellation fee is 100% of the rental.
5. Can I book a specific model of car?
We try to take into consideration your preferences. Write us a private message at email@example.com or contact our agents.
6. What is the minimum age of the driver?
You can rent a car by Rent Yerevan if you have a valid driving license.
7. Do I need to provide the number of my credit card in advance or to prepay?
Yes, the credit card number must be provided. In case you don’t have credit card you can visit our office an make your reservation with cash money.
8. How can I change the booking that is already confirmed?
You can change your booking by contacting our agent by e-mail or on the phone.
9. Is it possible to pick up a car at one rental point and hand it over at another point?
Yes, it’s possible, but in this case there can be some locating charges depending on the place of the reception and delivery of the car.
10. Will additional charges be incurred in case the delivery of the car is delayed?
In case the delivery of the car is delayed until 3 hours, there is an additional fee- 4000(?) AMD per hour.
In case the delivery of the car is delayed for more than 3 hours, there is an additional fee for a day.(?)
11. May I make changes to my rental while traveling?
Please call our agents before the expiration of the rental period; the number is provided in the terms and conditions of your rental voucher.
12. What will happen when I arrive to pick up my rental?
Upon arrival at your destination, you will be asked to sign a rental agreement outlining the inclusions and exclusions. Please carefully read the suppliers terms and conditions of the supplier contract prior to signing.
13. I do not have a credit card, can I still rent a car?
If we have a contract with a supplier that allows a cash rental, then it is possible.
14. What do I need to pick-up my car?
A printed copy of your valid driver’s license and passport , and credit card in the primary driver’s name is required.
15. How do I pick-up my vehicle?
Arrivals in airports and other public places will be greeted with a hand-held sign. Vehicles may also be delivered and returned to hotels and other locations.
16. Do I need to leave deposit for a rent ?
yes , you Must leave a deposit. Minimal deposit is 150000 AMD. If after delivery vehicle doesn’t have any losses or damages, deposit will be returned to you. Otherwise the cost for repairing of vehicle will be deducted.