GENERAL RENTAL REQUIREMENTS
THESE ARE THE GENERAL RENTAL REQUIREMENTS OF RENTYEREVAN.COM® CAR RENTAL.
Daily Rental rates are based on a 24 hour “rental day” starting at the time of rental. The minimum charge is one day. The renter will be charged for each day, so not full day is counted as a full day.
The renter must be at least 18 years old.
All additional authorized drivers are required to qualify to drive the vehicle. To qualify, Rentyerevan.com requires all additional drivers, including spouses, must be at least 18 years old, have a valid driver’s license, and pay an additional driver fee.
To qualify to rent the Rentyerevan vehicle, the renter must present at the time of rental a major credit card or debit card or leave a deposit of at least 150.000 AMD which comes out of the overall price of the rent. At the time of rental, an authorization hold will be secured on the credit/debit card provided, to cover the estimated rental charges and any additional charges that may be incurred. We accept only Visa or Mastercard debit cards. Stored value/prepaid/gift cards are not acceptable to qualify for rental.
At the beginning of rent vehicle’s gas tank will be half-full. Renter must return vehicle with half-full gas tank.
There is no credit or refund given for more than half full gas tank at the end of rental.
If the renter returns the vehicle with less than half full tank of gas, the renter will be required to compensate a fuel charge. The fuel charge is based on the estimated number of gallons needed to refill the tank multiplied by the rate per gallon charge specified on the rental agreement.
Rented Cars can be driven only on the territory of the Republic of Armenia.
Driving license must be from country that ratified the Vienna convention on road traffic.
The List of the countries is shown here.
If the driver’s license in not in English, the renter and drivers will be required to present both the foreign issued driver’s license and a current International Driver’s Permit (“IDP”). An IDP does not give a person the right to drive, but provides a certified translation of the valid foreign driver’s license. An IDP can be obtained in the driver’s country of residence only with a valid driver’s license. An IDP (or certified translation) without the foreign issued driver’s license is not acceptable.
A one-way drop fee will apply.
- Child Safety Seats: For an additional charge, infant, toddler, and child/ youth safety seats are available at many Rentyerevan locations.
- Global Positioning System: RENTYEREVAN offer the new GPS navigator for use during the rental for an additional daily charge. The small, dashboard-mounted device is programmed for multiple languages and contains mapping details of the entire Armenia.
The renter may incur one or more of the following charges and fees:
- an (airport) concession recovery fee or off-airport access fee;
- an (airport) consolidated facility charge;
- plus, frequent flyer surcharges, and vehicle license fees which are the estimated average per day per vehicle portion of our total annual vehicle taxes, licensing, titling, and registration costs;
- other governmental fees or charges
Charges are calculated either as per day or a per rental charge.
Lost and Found:
Rentyerevan Car Rental will not uphold responsibility for any personal belongings left in the vehicle or within the location premises. If you have lost items, please contact customer service as soon as possible.
LIABILITY, INSURANCE AND OPTIONAL PROTECTION PACKAGE
Loss or Damage to the Rentyerevan vehicle:
The renter and any additional drivers are absolutely liable for any loss or damage to the rental vehicle, even if someone else caused it or the cause is unknown, whether due to theft, fire, hail, flood, collision, vandalism, or any other cause, subject to limitations imposed by the law where the vehicle is rented. This liability will not exceed the full value of the vehicle, plus:
- Actual towing and storage charges;
- Loss of use;
- Diminution in value, regardless of whether the vehicle is repaired or not;
- All rental charges through the date you report the incident if not returnable or the return date, whichever is later;
- Any out-of-pocket expenses incurred by us as a result of the loss or damage to the vehicle;
- A reasonable administrative fee;
- Pro-rata license plate fees, all as allowed by law.
Third Party Liability Claims:
Unless otherwise required by applicable law, a renter and/or any additional authorized driver (and the respective insurance company of each) is primarily responsible for all third party claims of personal injury, including death, and property damage caused or arising from the use and operation of the Thrifty vehicle during the rental.